and Auction Company
was honored to be presented with the
Excellence In Auction Marketing
& Advertising Award
4 Color: Farm
(Operating Farm Liquidation)
at the 2019 Annual State
Hall Of Fame - 2002
Fannon Land & Auction Company
LICENSED BROKER AND AUCTIONEER
VA / TN / KY
* Graduate Reppert Auction School - 1965
* Member Virginia Auctioneers Association Since 1980
* Member National Auctioneers Association Since 1985
* Board of Directors - Virginia Auctioneers Association - 1989 - 1992
* President of Virginia Auctioneers Association - 1993
* Virginia Auctioneer's Regulatory Board - 1996 - 2001
* Member Virginia Association of Realtors
* Member National Association of Realtors
* Owner and President of Fannon Brothers Tire, Inc.
* Member Duffield Development Authority Board - 10 Years
We specialize in all types of auctions throughout Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky
We have an experienced staff that will go above and beyond to make your auction a success.
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you.
Virginia Real Estate Firm License # 0226012292
Virginia Auctioneers Firm License #2906000033
Tennessee Real Estate Firm License #10478124
Tennessee Auctioneers Firm License #09974800
Kentucky Real Estate Firm License # 57036
Kentucky Auctioneers Firm License # RP 7149
Welcome To Our Website
There's much to see here, so take your time, look around and learn all there is to know about us.
We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to come by and see us for all your real estate and auction needs.
Our marketing approach for auctions has always been strong advertising.
We believe property, properly advertised with good exposure to potential buyers will produce a successful auction.
We submit samples of our advertising yearly to be judged at the Virginia Auctioneer's Association Annual Convention
by Independent Advertising Agencies. Below are contest winners over the past few years.
42115 East Morgan Avenue, Pennington Gap, Virginia 24277
Phone: 276-546-4650 * Fax: 276-546-6577
Fannon Land & Auction Co.
is pleased to announce that
has joined our sales staff
as an Associate Broker.
Todd has many years of experience working with his parents
at Hines Real Estate & Auction
and we welcome his former clients and friends to continue working with him.
Give Todd a call at 276-870-1968 to schedule an appointment to work with him.